Information gathered from our website
You may choose to provide personal information to us when you register on our website to ask us to contact you or provide you with information on our park developments. You may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, title, postal address, telephone number and/or email address.
Information gathered automatically
We may also collect information automatically about your access and usage of our website using cookies and other analytical technology. We will use your IP address, which is a numeric code that identifies a computer on the internet, to collect internet traffic data and information on your browser type and computer. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may reject them by amending your browser settings, unless they are required for the delivery of our website or services to visitors.
How does Birch’s Park Homes use your information?
We will use your information for the specific purposes for which it has been provided or collected by us, including:
- to provide information that you may request regarding our current park developments and the availability of park homes
- to contact you to introduce related legal or financial
- to comply with any applicable statutory and regulatory obligations
- to deal with any feedback, queries or complaints that you may have
We may also use the information that we collect about you for further marketing and business development purposes, including:
- to provide information about Birch’s Park Homes and future park developments, which may be of interest to you
- to provide you with updates on relevant developments and availability of homes
- to contact you about other activities and events that we may undertake
Information gathered by cookies and similar analytical technologies are used to measure and analyse information on visits to our website, to update the website to improve the visitor experience and to improve technical performance. We will not use the data to identify you personally or to make any decisions about you.
Furthermore, we may use your information to administer, support and improve our business generally and to enforce our legal rights.
Legitimate grounds for processing your information
We must have a lawful basis for processing your information. This will vary depending on the circumstances for obtaining your information, but will typically include:
- the activities are within our legitimate interests as a park home developer seeking to engage with and provide services to prospective and current clients
- you have given consent for us to process your information in relation to our current or future developments, or our wider marketing activities
- the processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations that we are subject to
- to protect your vital interests, if you were to fall ill or suffer an injury on one of our development sites
If you become a client of Birch’s Park Homes Ltd, we may use your personal information to send you information that we think may be of interest to you. This falls within our legitimate interests as a park home developer to use your information for marketing purposes.
You will be given the opportunity to confirm whether or not you wish to receive direct marketing materials and communications from us, either at the time you provide your details and/or within the marketing communication itself.
At any point, if you change your mind about being contacted by us, or any of your personal details change, or you believe that any information we hold about you is either inaccurate or out-of-date, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or writing to us at Birch’s Park Homes Ltd, Bluebell Woods, Ely Road, Waterbeach, Cambs, CB25 9NW. Alternatively, you can call us on 0845 555 4545.
Disclosure of your information
The information you provide to Birch’s Park Homes will be held on our computers in the UK and accessed by staff working in the UK. Information you provide to us may be transferred to, stored or processed by third party organisations which process data on our behalf. These third parties may store or process your information in the UK or elsewhere, including outside the EEA.
Protection of your information
We have implemented relevant administrative, technical and physical controls for our website, which are designed to mitigate the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised processing or disclosure of the personal information that we hold.
We will retain your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes that it was collected.
You have certain rights in relation to your personal information. However, these rights do not apply in all cases or to all information that we hold about you. However, you have the right to request that we:
- Provide you with a copy of the personal information that we hold
- Update your personal information where it is incorrect or out-of-date
- Delete personal information that we hold
- Restrict the way in which we process your information
- Consider any valid objections to our processing of your personal information
- Provide information you have given to us to a third-party provider of services, where our lawful basis for processing is consent and where processing is automated
We will respond to your request within the defined statutory time-period, or explain why we are unable to do so.
v1.0 – 2nd March 2018Return to the Homepage